WE NEED YOU TO GIVE the CITY of SYDNEY FEEDBACK ABOUT THEIR PROPOSALS
Simply answer these four questions and send to
1. If a city farm were located at Sydney Park, St Peters, would you be interested in visiting the farm?
2. If a city farm were located at the Powerhouse Museum, would you be interested in visiting the farm?
3. Would you be interested in participating in farm activities? (eg. growing vegetables composting etc)
4. What other activities would you like to see included in the city farm? (e.g. education in sustainability, bee keeping, organic cafe etc)
5. Would you support representatives of the Sydney City Farm Group being on any initial management committee of the farm?
read our summary of their study and write a short proposal in your own words
New City Farm Vice President Vanessa Pilla represented the Sydney City Farm group at a public information stall in Sydney Park on Saturday 12th March.
“The people who came were very supportive of the plan to have a City Farm in Sydney Park. We on the Committee really encourage all our City Farm supporters to let City of Sydney Council know that you want clear community representation on any interim management committee to plan the next steps.”
Read our submission here